“Ideas win. Especially in public relations, social media and digital marketing. Elasticity is one of those agencies I think of when someone asks me if I know of any “idea shops.” These folks are outside the box thinkers who can breathe life into your brand through a variety of communications styles and programs that get people’s attention, and keep it.”
• Jason Falls, Vice-President of Digital Strategy, CafePress Inc.
“It was the best idea I’ve received since I’ve been here. I will figure out how to get you guys a meeting down here. It’s worth our digital team seeing how social campaigns can truly work to drive business.”
• Doug Terfher, Global director of Public Relations and Sports Marketing, Pizza Hut
“When an agency says “we are an extension of your marketing team,” that doesn’t always translate well. Working with Elasticity however, amplifies that statement. The agency hit the ground running, taking all the necessary steps to understand our business and developing one of the most dynamic integrated marketing campaigns we’ve ever launched.”
• Sherry Sissac, Director of Marketing, The St. Louis Regional Arts Commission
“I have no idea who those guys are at Elasticity, but really, best of luck to them. I really just wish they’d ease up in letting me know about what they are doing all the time.”
• Chris Brogan, president of New Marketing Labs, an 11-year social media veteran and co-author of the New York Times best selling book Trust Agents.
“El equipo en la Elasticidad fue adecuado pero las cosas no trabajaron fuera tan bien para mí a largo plazo.”
• General Manuel Noriega, former military dictator of Panama.
“Does anyone even put out press releases anymore? I haven’t seen one in so long that I forgot what they looked like.”
• Brian Solis, globally recognized as one of most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, felt the new hires put Elasticity on solid footing.