Elasticity has an immediate opportunity for a digitally savvy, socially connected search marketer who knows that today’s approach requires much more than an analytical mind. It requires creative thinking, impeccable writing and an obsession for getting all the little details right that make a project a success. We are looking for someone who has a firm grasp of the basics of search engine marketing. First and foremost, we’re looking for enthusiasm, a passion for digital marketing and a desire for delivering results. We’re a young and growing agency, so the job description is going to be beyond your typical search marketing position.
As a Search Marketing Strategist, you will join a rapidly growing St. Louis-based team of digital marketing and communications experts. If you are still hanging on to that glimmer of hope that Ask Jeeves is going to make a comeback and your knowledge of technical SEO might be relevant again, we might not be a great fit for one another.
The individual who fills this position will manage the day-to-day execution of search marketing accounts and have opportunities to expand their role well beyond search.
- Developing, executing, and monitoring search engine marketing programs, including both paid search and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing regular updates to account teams and clients.
- Updating reports and providing analysis
- Conducting research to identify opportunities aligned with client objectives.
- Managing the deployment and implementation of analytics and tracking code to clients’ Web sites.
- Working with the search team to develop and execute SEO strategies closely aligned with larger communication objectives.
- Graceful at both the Waltz and Charleston.
- 2 – 4 years online marketing experience, including search marketing.
- Strong writing ability is essential.
- Strong disdain for Kanye West is critical.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Above average Lite Brite artistic skills.
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well and be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.