Home / Services / Mobile

Mobile

Mobile

Small Screen. Big Opportunity.

Mobile is no longer an option. According to Nielsen, more than half of Americans own smartphones, putting the Internet at their fingertips. That is a huge portion of the population that brands can’t afford to miss. This is also a group that acts—nine out of 10 mobile searchers have taken action as a result of a smartphone search, significantly higher returns compared to those using traditional platforms.

Why? Because mobile allows your brand to be in the moment with a consumer. Whether it’s price-checking at the store, or reading reviews before making that final buy, consumers take brands with them. Seriously, who hasn’t played Angry Birds or Words With Friends on the toilet?*

*In a recent study of mobile phone habits, 75 percent of Americans admitted to using their cell phones while on the toilet. We believe the other 25 percent were either lying or don’t use the toilet.