Do you dream of pivot tables? Have an unhealthy obsession with KPIs? Have you mastered the science of optimization? Do you have above average Lite Brite skills? If so, let’s talk.
Elasticity is hiring a Digital Media Planner/Buyer or whatever job title you want to dream up for the job (sorry, Pirate Negotiator is taken). The position will focus on planning and executing all aspects of digital media buys for our growing base of clients, so a strong, detail-oriented, analytical mind is an imperative. A prowess for ping-pong is a plus.
The Digital Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for the following:
- Strategy Development: Creating strategic digital and social media plans that are informed by research and a solid understanding of best practices. Researching the optimum method in which to purchase (i.e. targeting; retargeting; cost methods such as CPM/CPC/CPA; securing added value and premium placements.
- Platforms: Building and managing advertising programs for clients through major digital ad platforms including Google, Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Analytics Implementation: Configuring web analytics and conversion tracking platforms to measure campaigns; auditing client sites to ensure analytics are deployed; setting up goals and KPIs in the platforms
- Campaign Optimization: Optimizing media buys to achieve client objectives through a number of different optimization platforms
- Reporting: Developing customized reporting for clients that succinctly communicate key campaign metrics and demonstrate the value to the client
- Time Management: Multi-tasking across several clients and multiple campaigns to meet tight deadlines
- Creative Strategy: Managing the development of creative assets needed for paid media campaigns such as the creation of display, rich-media or text-based ads
- Trend Watching: Staying up-to-date with the latest developments across ad networks including search, social and mobile ad networks
Required skills & experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing and optimizing digital paid media solutions within an agency environment.
- Experience buying and managing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and social media ad platforms
- Experience setting up and reporting through major web analytics platforms
- Experience optimizing campaign performance to achieve client objectives
Additional skills & experience:
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be well organized in order to meet tight deadlines
- Must have proven experience working successfully with creative teams and clients in developing digital and social media strategies
Still interested? Don’t Snapchat us a selfie or answer these questions through Jelly, but non-traditional resumes are accepted. Contact Peter Panda at RobotOverlord@GoElastic.comto apply.