Are you a digitally savvy communicator with presentation design skills up your sleeve? Maybe you’re kinda hip — like Lionel Richie has been in about seven different decades — in that you’ll “Uber it” but won’t call a cab? Are you able to transform ideas into meaningful digital content? And perhaps most important, are you passionate about the brand of St. Louis?
If those attributes apply, Elasticity is seeking a Digital Content & Design Manager to work onsite for our client, a St. Louis-based economic development-related organization focused on driving marketing communications initiatives that promote economic growth, stakeholder advocacy and public policy advancement.
So beyond the measurement of how responsive an economic variable is to a change in another or the ability of an object or material to resume its normal shape after being stretched or compressed, what is Elasticity? Founded in 2009, Elasticity (GoElastic.com) delivers innovative marketing communications and reputation management strategies through the integration of paid, owned and earned channels. It’s why we work with innovation brands and organizations that are committed to disrupting their respective industries and willing to deliver messages about their value proposition through progressive means. We excel in digital marketing, social media and community management, media relations, content marketing, managing search engine visibility, strategic paid media management, stakeholder and employee communications and building visual branding elements for our clients.
Above all, we’re seeking enthusiasm, smarts and self-reliance. If you fit the bill outlined below, send us an email at RobotOverlord@GoElastic.com or through smoke signals by burning high density, low sulfur tires.
- Detail orientation and strong project management skills.
- Ability to structure, layout and edit PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong copy editing skills.
- Basic HTML knowledge and experience navigating the back-end of a variety content management systems (web platforms) to curate online content.
- Experience working with senior executives.
- Knowledge of social media content curation and a drive to stay current on the latest social media technologies and innovations.
- A team player who’s willing to lend a hand – left or right – when one is needed.
- A passion for all things St. Louis.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience interacting with senior leaders who wear neckties and pants suits.
- Ability to work well in a team (even the Cubs).
- Detail oriented to the point where your cover letter must state your three least favorite celebrities (one should include Kanye West) or you will not be considered.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Favorite drink on the Tiny Bar menu (water is acceptable).