It’s no secret we love our clients and CafePress is one of the many who trust their marketing and public relations to us. We’ve worked with them on a Mother’s Day initiative this year focused on the concept of thoughtful gifting.
That work resulted in a series of infographics with thoughtful gift ideas, one of which you can see below. We thought we would share with you. After all, we all have mothers in our lives. Why not be thoughtful when getting them a gift for Mother’s Day?
But if you look close enough, the work is also an interesting approach. CafePress isn’t just saying, “here are 10 gifts you can by from us that are thoughtful.” Look closely and you’ll see that most of the gifts are items that are not from CafePress. The effort is really about being useful to people looking for unique or thoughtful gifts for their moms, wives, aunts, daughters and grandmothers this Mother’s Day.
CafePress scoured the web looking for truly thoughtful gifts. We think they did a pretty darn good job of it, too.
So, what is the most thoughtful gift you’ve given or received? What would your mother appreciate most in this list? And what could make an infographic like this better? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
The links to the various items are below the image. Enjoy, and whatever you do, make your Mother’s Day one of #thoughtfulgifting.
Find these thoughtful gifts at the links below:
1. Favorite Artist Scarf by Cafepress
2. Cookie Press and Pattern Disks by Oxo
3. Custom Wood Coffee Table by David Stine
4. Yoga Pose Garden Sculptures by Catherine Murphy and Uncommon Goods
5. Family Photo on Art Canvas by Cafepress
6. Her Favorite Pet Custom Eyeglass Case by Cafepress
7. Soundwave Jewelry by Danielle Crampsie
8. Video Greeting Card by Spreengs
9. The Mother-Daughter Experience by Whitney Biggs and Uncommon Goods
10. Custom Initial Tote Bag by Cafepress