Alright stop, collaborate and listen…
Elasticity is seeking a detail-oriented marketing professional with strong project management skills with a passion for excellence.
The ideal candidate for the role of Project Manager should:
- have a minimum of 1-3 years of real-world experience working with and managing multiple clients / projects;
- strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and tactics;
- critical thinker with the ability to adapt and change direction in a moments notice;
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- process oriented with the aim of creating efficiencies;
- strong organizational skills;
- know which super power they’d choose given the chance;
- team player (no, seriously) willing to lend a hand and do the dirty work when necessary.;
- embrace agency life, which extends beyond a 40-hour / 5-day / office-only work week. Bottom line, you need to be available to your team and clients whenever needed;
- understand the basics of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and how it applies to marketing efforts;
- detail oriented to the point where your message back regarding your interest in the position must state your favorite or least-liked Wu Tang song or you will not be considered and;
- will read this ENTIRE JOB SUMMARY and only apply if you actually meet the criteria.
For more than a decade, we’ve continually found a better way — stretching the boundaries of digital marketing, driving engagement and acquiring new audiences for a broad range of brands and organizations like Mattress Firm, Spectrum/Charter Communications, Capital One, H&R Block, the State of Missouri, Fireball Whisky, Best Buy and more. We are analytical to the core — leveraging data to understand, identify and build audiences — creating authentic, breakthrough creative and harnessing digital media to build connections, brands, and loyalty that ultimately drives sales for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate within a culture of accountability and high performance.
- Serve as a team Project Manager and understand everything there is to know about your client, your client’s business objectives and their relationship with Elasticity.
- Specific client(s) will be assigned based on your experience and strengths.
- Assist team management in providing agency and clients with strategic guidance and long-term planning.
- Develop/manage client relationships at the daily point-of-contact level.
- Work with appropriate department heads to develop overall marketing. and content strategies that ensure execution is on brand and appropriate for channels.
- Support new business development opportunities.
- Foster integrated Agency partnerships.
- Perform all necessary administrative duties (Harvest, Trello, invoices, etc.).
- Execute other duties as assigned or needed.
- Website project management experience a plus, but not required.
- Internal interactions (as needed) to include communication with various discipline teams and vendor-partners. Likely on a daily basis using a number of different methods.
- External interactions (as needed) with the client and external vendors. Likely daily communication based on the preferred method of the external source (e.g. email, Slack, phone, etc.).
NOTE: During the pandemic, working from home is an option
So if you meet the aforementioned criteria, are results driven, tired of the same old BS and believe in a tank-top optional workplace – let’s talk. Send us a DM on social media (@goelastic), a hand-written letter via carrier pigeon or email us at [email protected].