Elasticity has an immediate opening on our social media team. We’re looking for a digitally savvy, customer service problem solver to become our next Social Media Care Representative. Interested? Read on.
About the Role
Our social media care team members are one part digital nomads, one part customer service wizards and one part brand voice experts. As a Social Media Care Representative, you’ll provide exceptional customer service and problem resolution for our clients on social media. You’ll use tools and established processes to identify, assess, respond and track your interactions with customers online. You will be assigned a 40 hour work week that may include times between 6am and 9pm Monday – Friday and 7a and 7pm Saturday and Sunday (all times CST). You will not work more than five days per week but all reps are required to work at least one weekend day per week. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience. This is an hourly position.
A day in the life? Here’s a snapshot:
- Respond to comments concerning support issues made on client social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner, to educate and create positive connections with customers.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrate empathy while providing thoughtful and prompt resolutions.
- Develop a friendly rapport with customers, often in 140 characters or less.
- Follow up frequently with customers throughout the life of their complaint resolution.
- Research complex and escalated situations and recommend solutions.
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer requests and service-related trends to our development, product, and marketing teams.
- Strive to exceed volume and quality goals.
- Help with side projects as needed.
You’re a great fit for this role if you are:
- Passionate about providing excellent support. You enjoy tackling a challenge head on and never shy away from an opportunity to learn and grow. You love social media and understand the importance of brand consistency.
- Empathetic and perceptive. You can identify the tone of a customer and adjust your approach accordingly. You are proactive and always anticipate customer needs.
- Authentic and honest. You’re not afraid to be yourself, and you have a desire to connect with others in a genuine way. You communicate openly and respectfully with teammates.
- Reliable and accountable. You can adhere to a consistent work schedule. You accept ownership over the quality of your work, and take initiative to keep improving.
- Creative. You’re an innovator who can think of solutions to the trickiest conundrums. You bring compelling ideas to the table in an effort to catalyze positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years in customer-centric industry (retail, call center, social customer care etc.).
- Strong computer and typing skills. Particularly high level of comfort in web-based applications and navigation between tools.
- Exceptional written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to manage workload efficiently.
- Experience with social media engagement platforms a plus.
All interested applicants should submit a resume to RobotOverlord@goelastic.com.
Elasticity is a disruptive integrated marketing agency headquartered in St. Louis. Driven by data, fueled by creativity, focused on disruption and obsessed with digital — that’s Elasticity, and we stretch boundaries. Learn more at goelastic.com or Facebook.com/goelastic.