Elasticity is looking for digitally savvy, socially connected, sarcastic, tired-of-the-same old BS, let’s do something no one else is doing kind of people. We’re young…even in dog years…and growing, so the job “description” is varied in its responsibilities. First and foremost, we’re looking for enthusiasm, a passion for digital marketing, social media, technology and an obsession for delivering results. We do things a bit differently – tank-top optional – so the job description is going to be beyond your typical social media position.
Since the inception of Elasticity, we’ve been fortunate to work with leading brands across a range of industries usually reserved for agencies much larger than our boutique. We’re looking for help managing the day-to-day execution of social media programs, strengthening our client relationships, keeping on top of social media technology trends and developing thought leadership content for Elasticity.
Above all, we’re seeking enthusiasm, knowledge, self-reliance, and a desire to learn. Send us a message via Facebook/Twitter, smoke signals or RobotOverlord@GoElastic.com.
- Passion for all things social media including engaging and fostering relationships through content. Must have a drive to stay current on the latest social media technologies and innovations.
- Proven community management experience, preferably within an agency setting with a demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Strong writing acumen is essential.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics related to the major social channels.
- Experience placing, managing and optimizing paid media in social media.
- Strong technical aptitude, with an understanding of Facebook Apps and basic front end development. We’re not necessarily looking for a developer, but am looking for someone who understands how to integrate these elements.
- Ideal candidate will have basic production design skills.
- Graceful at the waltz and Charleston.
- 2 – 5 years digital marketing experience, including management of social media campaigns.
- Account management experience.
- Strong technical background is essential.
- Ability to work well in a team (even ours).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Above average Lite Brite artistic skills