Are you tired of your miserable existence at a big agency or the narrow confines of the corporate side? Maybe you’re looking for a progressive culture that really wants you to excel, enjoy your day-to-day work and grow? Then we’ve got some good news for you: Elasticity needs a leader — someone who can strategically lead programs for some of our valued clients, who we don’t need to babysit and can really add value as a leader. We don’t want a follower as we can’t feed you baby-bird style. No, we need you to come in, kick ass, and have fun with our team while doing it.
Still interested? Great. Let’s drill down.
You might be asking, “Who the hell are we?” Fair question and we’re glad you asked. Headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Louisville, Chicago, Dallas and Connecticut, Elasticity is an integrated marketing and content agency delivering capabilities that span earned, owned and paid media channels. We’ve worked with the likes of Capital One, Charter Communications, Fireball Whisky, the State of Missouri, H&R Block, Cox Communications, GoDaddy, Best Buy and the list goes on. Like a Kanye riff, our track record is kinda epic – known for creating smart, strategic, and often-disruptive integrated marketing communications programs and campaigns. We’re small but diverse, with capabilities spanning across digital, social, influencer, search and content marketing, media relations, strategic paid media management and data analytics.
Here are the QUALIFICATIONS we’re looking for:
- Digitally savvy with at least 6 – 8 years of strategic marketing and/or reputation management experience.
- Demonstrated record of strong communication, organization and strategic thinking.
- Good hair or abject baldness (extremes are embraced).
- Did we mention digitally inclined with an understanding of the integration of the digital and traditional marketing spaces.
- Client management experience – no exceptions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- If you are not a team player – we want NOTHING do to with you.
- Social media experience preferred.
- Knowledge of at least two dance maneuvers and one must be breakdancing.
- Detail oriented (seriously — this is not just some jargon we picked up from the Internet).
How would you APPLY?
Please don’t send us a resume and a letter that says “Dear hiring manager.” We don’t read those. Send smoke signals to the almighty Robot Overlord (or you may try email@example.com) and please — show some creativity. S/He (robot gender is so hard to determine these days) will look for relevant experience and creativity. Demonstrate flair, show us how you’ve gone against the grain, yet kept everyone on the team aligned and the client happy with the result.
Want a taste of what life is like at Elasticity? Watch: