Greetings Media People,
Do you have kick-ass skills in paid social media campaign management, optimization and reporting? Are you sick of getting content from creative partners that doesn’t make any sense for the campaigns you’re running? Lucky for you, we are looking to expand our paid media team! Our paid media team works very closely with our savvy experts in social media and content to create custom campaigns that really maximize the strengths of each channel. If you’re ready to work with an intelligent group of digital marketing pros, Elasticity is the place for you.
You might be asking, “Who the hell are we?” Fair question and we’re glad you asked. Headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Louisville, Chicago, Dallas and Connecticut, Elasticity is an integrated marketing and content agency delivering capabilities that span earned, owned and paid media channels. We’ve worked with the likes of Capital One, Charter Communications, Fireball Whisky, the State of Missouri, H&R Block, Cox Communications, GoDaddy, Best Buy and the list goes on. Like a Kanye riff, our track record is kinda epic – known for creating smart, strategic, and often-disruptive integrated marketing communications programs and campaigns. We’re small but diverse, with capabilities spanning across digital, social, influencer, search and content marketing, media relations, strategic paid media management and data analytics.
Here are the QUALIFICATIONS we’re looking for:
- Digitally savvy with 2+ years in paid digital and social media campaign management.
- Up-to-date on the latest Oreo flavor trends at all times. Must also have a POV on the best Oreo flavor to-date.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all social media channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Master of all things technical, including but not limited to: Power Editor, Excel, AdWords, Google Tag Manager and Twister.
- If you are not a team player – we want NOTHING to do with you.
- Detail oriented (seriously – this is not just some jargon we picked up from the internet).
How would you APPLY?
Please don’t send us a resume and a letter that says “Dear hiring manager.” We don’t read those. Send smoke signals to the almighty Robot Overlord (or you may try email@example.com) and please — show some creativity. S/He (robot gender is so hard to determine these days) will look for relevant experience and creativity. Demonstrate flair, show us how you’ve gone against the grain, yet kept everyone on the team aligned and the client happy with the result.
Want a taste of what life is like at Elasticity? Watch: