Are you a marketing communications professional who likes geographic flexibility and is tired of a somewhat unfulfilling existence at a big agency or lumbering within the narrow confines of corporate America? Perhaps you’re looking for a company with a progressive culture that values diverse perspectives and truly wants you to excel, grow and enjoy your day-to-day work?
Elasticity is searching for a detail oriented Senior Brand Manager / Client Strategist who can work hand-in-hand with clients, lead and manage dynamic marketing communications programs, has 6 – 8 years experience working with organizational leaders to help shape brands, can manage diverse teams and enjoys client service.
But here’s the honest truth about this role: If you enjoy consistency and constant hand-holding, it’s not for you. Each day will bring a different set of challenges and we need you to be a self-starter. One day you may be advising a client and the next you may be presenting concepts, the following week you may be sitting in an Arby’s parking lot eating curly fries and talking about influencer strategies for barbecue, or in a conference room brainstorming tactics to get Americans to wear masks. Our team is multifaceted and never bored.
What The Hell is an Elasticity?
Who are we? Who are you!?!? No, seriously, Elasticity is the idea catalyst with the courage to stretch boundaries. We embody that spirit through courage in our everyday interactions in partnering with the challenger brands of the world. Elasticity stretches boundaries in order to break through the mass of mediocrity – all to create solutions that not only solve our clients’ unique business challenges, but as well so in a way that positions their brands apart from the competition through bold ideas. We’re a collection of irreverently smart people who’ve come together from vast disciplines to work in hybrid multi-disciplinary teams to solve complicated problems for brands and organizations, yet are able to have fun in doing so.
With offices in St. Louis, Denver, Dallas, Los Angeles – we have partnered with brands ranging from Mastercard to Best Buy, CapitalOne to GoDaddy, Fireball Whisky, H&R Block, the Federal Reserve Bank, the State of Missouri for more than a decade. Analytical to the core, we leverage data to understand, identify and build audiences – then we work to create authentic, breakthrough creative content and harness the power of the digital media landscape to build connections, elevate brands and drive customer loyalty that ultimately increases revenues for our clients.
For a boutique firm, our capabilities are broad and include brand strategy, digital audience engagement, search and content marketing, media relations, paid media management, web and app development and data analytics (we dropped sandwich board marketing in 2019).
- Experience managing client relationships, preferably in an agency setting.
- Experience managing integrated communications programs.
- Documented track record kicking ass and taking names.
- Experience managing diverse teams.
- Strong writing skills.
- Continues to be alive.
- A team player (no, seriously) who is willing to lend a hand and do the dirty work when necessary.
- 6-8 years of marketing communications experience.
- Ability to work well in a team (even ours).
- Location is neutral (remote work accepted).
- Detail oriented to the point where your cover letter must state your favorite or least-liked Travis Scott song or you will not be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Above average experience operating a Hungry Hungry Hippo game.
So if you meet the aforementioned criteria, are results driven, tired of the same old BS and believe in a tank-top optional workplace – let’s talk. Send us a message via Facebook/Twitter, smoke signals or an email at [email protected]