Have you finally moved on from basing your social media prowess on your follower count? Have you figured out how to speak about social media in terms of acquisition, retention or just plain business value to someone in senior management using terms they can understand and relate to? Do you like rock and roll high kicks and cleverly ironic songs edited into TikToks?
Perfect, because Elasticity is looking to beef up it’s award-winning social media team that has managed channels and communities for brands including Mattress Firm, GoDaddy, Fireball Whisky, Spectrum (Charter), Capital One, Downtown St. Louis and many others. We’re looking for a digitally savvy, detailed oriented, fun-to-be-around, customer-centric rock star to become our next Social Media Manager.
Interested? You should be. Be sure to read both our requirements and qualifications — which, much like objectives and goals, are typically the same damn thing. Then decide if you should apply.
- Passion for all things social media, including engaging and fostering relationships through content, as well as a drive to stay current on the latest social media technologies and innovations.
- Work with the Director of Social Media to develop social media strategies.
- Track record of creating content calendars and scheduling social media content.
- Ability to translate brand and organizational objectives into content and social media strategies designed to break through the clutter and achieve goals.
- Provide insights and aid in the development of monthly reports on channel and content performance
- Consistently monitor trends in client industries to identify opportunities to enhance our client work and relevance with their audiences.
- Experience crafting and implementing compelling social media content for brand channels.
- Passion for creating content that engages audiences in meaningful ways.
- Proven community management experience, preferably within an agency setting with a demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Direct experience with paid social media advertising and influencer marketing is a plus.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics.
- Semi-graceful at either the Macarena and/or the Electric Slide.
- Serve as dedicated social media role on accounts as designated
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience including management of social media campaigns.
- A snappy social media copywriter.
- Ability to work well in a team (even ours).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills.
Still interested? Don’t Snapchat us a selfie or invite us to your Discord server, but non-traditional resumes are accepted. Contact Rowdy at RobotOverlord@GoElastic.com to apply.