Have you finally moved on from showing your social media prowess in terms of your follower numbers? Perhaps you’ve figured out how to speak about social media in terms of business acquisition, retention or just plain value to the business that someone in senior management can understand and relate to? Do you like rock and roll high kicks and photos of puppies wrapped in flour tortillas on Instagram?
Perfect, because Elasticity is looking to beef up it’s award-winning social media team that has managed channels and communities for brands including Mattress Firm, GoDaddy, Fireball Whisky, Spectrum (Charter), Capital One, Cortex in St. Louis and many others. We’re looking for a digitally savvy, detailed oriented, fun-to-be-around, customer-centric rock star to become our next Social Media Strategist.
Interested? Cool. Be sure to read both our requirements and qualifications — which, much like objectives and goals, are typically the same damn thing. Then decide if you should apply.
- Passion for all things social media, including engaging and fostering relationships through content, as well as a drive to stay current on the latest social media technologies and innovations.
- Ability to translate brand and organizational objectives into content and social media strategies designed to break through the clutter and achieve the goals.
- Consistently monitor trends in client industries to identify opportunities to enhance our client work and relevance with their audiences.
- Proven community management experience, preferably within an agency setting with a demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Direct experience with paid social media advertising is a plus.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics related to the major social channels.
- Graceful at either the waltz and/or the Charleston.
- 2 – 5 years digital marketing experience including management of social media campaigns.
- A snappy social media copywriter.
- Ability to work well in a team (even ours).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Attention to detail to the point where we will NOT consider your submission if it does not include at least one sentence proposing improvements for the 2020 Academy Awards telecast.
Still interested? Don’t Snapchat us a selfie or answer these questions through Jelly, but non-traditional resumes are accepted. Contact Dr. Juan Pepper at [email protected] to apply.