Are you looking for a progressive, innovative culture with a company that treats its employees like actual human beings? Want to enjoy your day-to-day work, have a life outside of the office and be challenged to grow as a professional?
It’s your lucky day, friend.
Elasticity is looking for a marketing data analyst to join our growing team. In this position, we’re looking for someone who has an analytical, curious mind, who appreciates the power of data to illuminate the path forward, and has a fire to do outstanding work. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with analytics experience, ideally in an agency environment, but will provide training to the right candidate. The marketing data analyst will be responsible for acquiring data, report creation, developing insights, and unlocking strategies.
Since our inception, we’ve placed data at the core of everything we do, leveraging insights to drive strategy, optimize marketing programs and deliver better results. We’re looking for a marketing data analyst who wants to join a data-savvy team, bringing with them an unbridled curiosity to ask the right questions and the ability to seek answers lurking in the depths of an ocean of data.
A strong, detail-oriented, analytical mind is an imperative. A prowess for ping-pong is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Support marketing campaigns by defining measurement and analytics strategies.
- Set up and deploy tracking tags for a variety of digital platforms and advertising networks.
- Build and maintain client-facing reporting for a wide range of marketing programs, including media buys, social media, search engine marketing, public relations, and more.
- Leverage data to build relevant insights and suggestions on how to evolve our programs to achieve new levels of success.
- Leverage analytics and statistical tools to optimize client programs, delivering actionable insights.
- Develop and improve analytics offerings to support the growth of the agency.
- Remote work is possible
- First and foremost, a true passion for data and a curious mind.
- Experience in a data analytics position, preferably in a marketing position, is desired.
- Expertise using web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and other reporting systems.
- A deep dedication to continuous improvement through iteration.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to analyze marketing data and educate teams to understand insights unlocked through the analysis.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities across multiple teams.
- Experience with data science, mathematics and/or computer science is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with writing SQL queries and managing large data sets is desired, but not required.
So, just who in the heck is Elasticity?
Elasticity is headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Dallas, Los Angeles and Denver. We are an integrated communications, advertising and content marketing agency delivering capabilities that span earned, owned and paid media channels that has worked with the likes of MasterCard, Mattress Firm, the State of Missouri, Fireball Whisky, GoDaddy, H&R Block, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Spectrum Communications, Capital One and more.
We are known for disrupting the norm by creating smart, sometimes offbeat, yet highly strategic and integrated marketing communications programs and advertising campaigns. We’re a boutique firm but have diverse capabilities spanning digital, social, influencer, paid media, search and content marketing, multicultural communications, data analytics and media relations.
Blah, blah, blah. Where do I apply?
Still interested? Don’t Snapchat us a selfie or invite us to your Discord server, but non-traditional resumes are accepted. Contact Rowdy at [email protected] to apply.