Elasticity has an immediate opportunity for a digitally savvy, socially connected media buyer and analyst who knows that today’s approach requires more than an analytical mind. It requires creative thinking, impeccable team collaboration and an obsession for getting all the little details right that make a project a success. We are looking for someone who has a firm grasp of many or all aspects of media buying including social media, broadcast media, programmatic media and search marketing, and a desire for driving results. We’re a young and growing agency, so the job description is going to be beyond your typical media buying position.
As a Media Specialist, you will join a rapidly growing St. Louis-based team of digital marketing and communications experts. The individual who fills this position will manage the day-to-day execution of paid social media advertising, programmatic digital media campaigns, direct partnerships with traditional and digital media partners and digital content analysis and will have opportunities to expand their role well beyond these areas.
- Developing, executing and monitoring programmatic media, digital media or paid social media campaigns including promotion of organic content or stand-alone campaigns.
- Negotiating and facilitating traditional media buys (broadcast, print, outdoor).
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing regular updates to account teams and clients.
- Execute reports with Google Data Studio and providing useful analysis and commentary.
- Conducting research to identify opportunities aligned with client objectives.
- Managing the deployment and implementation of analytics and tracking code or SDK integration to clients’ Web sites and mobile apps.
- Working with the social and content teams to test out new paid social media ad units to deliver upon marketing objectives.
- Provide analysis of content performance and determine trends and recommendations to be shared with the content team and client.
- Present media strategy recommendations via interpretive dance or other artistic endeavor.
- 2-4 years media buying experience, including paid social, digital media, broadcast, print, outdoor, and programmatic media buying.
- Strong writing ability is essential.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Above average Etch-A-Sketch artistic skills.
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well and be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Certifications (not necessarily required): Facebook Blueprint, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
Still interested? Shoot us an email or just send smoke signals to [email protected].