Elasticity is seeking a detail-oriented public relations professional with strong client relationship management experience and a passion for excellence.
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Client Relationship Manager — which will be based in our St. Louis office — should:
- understand an integrated approach to corporate reputation management;
- have experience in media relations, crisis communications and managing diverse teams;
- be a team player focused on doing high quality work;
- not be a jerkoff who’s obsessed with trivial things like job titles, industry awards or two-ply toilet paper; and,
- will read this ENTIRE JOB SUMMARY and only apply if actually meeting the criteria.
For more than a decade, we’ve continually found a better way — stretching the boundaries of digital marketing, driving engagement and acquiring new audiences for a broad range of brands and organizations like Mattress Firm, Spectrum/Charter Communications, Capital One, H&R Block, the State of Missouri, Fireball Whisky, Best Buy and more. We are analytical to the core — leveraging data to understand, identify and build audiences — creating authentic, breakthrough creative and harnessing digital media to build connections, brands, and loyalty that ultimately drives sales for our clients.
- Experience managing client relationships, preferably in an agency setting.
- Experience managing integrated communications programs.
- Documented public relations track record working and building relationships with media and managing crisis.
- Experience managing diverse teams.
- Reasonably good hair.
- Strong writing skills.
- A team player (no, seriously) willing to lend a hand and do the dirty work when necessary.
- 6-8 years of PR experience.
- Ability to work well in a team (even ours).
- Detail oriented to the point where your cover letter must state your favorite or least-liked Travis Scott song or you will not be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Above average experience operating a Hungry Hungry Hippo game.
So if you meet the aforementioned criteria, are results driven, tired of the same old BS and believe in a tank-top optional workplace – let’s talk. Send us a message via Facebook/Twitter, smoke signals or an email at [email protected]