Elasticity is seeking a detail-oriented public relations professional with strong client relationship management experience and a passion for kicking ass.
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Client Relationship Manager — which will be based in our St. Louis office — should 1) understand an integrated approach to corporate reputation management, 2) have experience in media relations, crisis communications and managing diverse teams, 3) be a team player focused on doing high quality work, and 4) not be a jerkoff who’s obsessed with trivial things like job titles, industry awards or two-ply toilet paper.
For more than a decade, we’ve continually found a better way — stretching the boundaries of digital marketing, driving engagement and acquiring new audiences for a broad range of brands and organizations like Mattress Firm, Spectrum/Charter Communications, Capital One, H&R Block, the State of Missouri, Fireball Whisky, Best Buy and more.
Who or what is Elasticity? We’re analytical to the core — leveraging data to understand, identify and build audiences — creating authentic, breakthrough creative and harnessing digital media to build connections, brands, and loyalty that ultimately drives sales for our clients.
So if you’re passionate about the aforementioned criteria, results driven, tired of the same old BS and believe in a tanktop optional workplace – let’s talk.
- Experience managing client relationships, preferably in an agency setting.
- Experience managing integrated communications programs.
- Documented public relations track record working and building relationships with media and managing crisis.
- Experience managing diverse teams.
- Reasonably good hair.
- Strong writing skills.
- A team player (no, seriously) willing to lend a hand and do the dirty work when necessary.
- 6-8 years of PR experience.
- Ability to work well in a team (even ours).
- Detail oriented to the point where your cover letter must state your favorite or least-liked Travis Scott song or you will not be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Above average experience operating a Hungry Hungry Hippo game.