Tired of a miserable existence at a big agency or the narrow confines of corporate America? Looking for a progressive culture with a company that truly wants you to excel, enjoy your day-to-day work, have a life outside of the office, and grow as a human being and professional?
Boom! We’ve got some good news for you: Elasticity needs someone who can strategically lead marketing communications programs for some of our valued clients, a humanoid who we don’t need to babysit, an upright mammal who can write copy like there’s no tomorrow, and really add value as a leader. We need you to come in, kick ass, and have fun with our team while doing it.
Still interested? Great. Let’s drill down.
ABOUT US: Elasticity is headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Dallas, Los Angeles and Denver. We are an integrated communications, advertising and content marketing agency delivering capabilities that span earned, owned and paid media channels that has worked with the likes of Mastercard, MattressFirm, the State of Missouri, Central States Water Resources, GoDaddy, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Spectrum Communications, CapitalOne and more.
We are known for disrupting the norm by creating smart, sometimes offbeat, yet highly strategic and integrated marketing communications programs and advertising campaigns. We’re a boutique firm but have diverse capabilities spanning digital, social, influencer, paid media, search and content marketing, multicultural communications, data analytics and media relations.
The QUALIFICATIONS we’re seeking include:
- A detail oriented manager with 5+ years experience in marketing communications.
- Digitally savvy, kick-ass writer (note: we will ask you for writing samples so don’t bother if you have not done this prior).
- A strong communicator and strategic thinker with client management experience.
- Very, very detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- If you are not a team player – we want NOTHING do to with you.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
- Knowledge of at least two dance maneuvers and you MUST tell us which dance maneuver you favor in any communication to us about this role.
- Detail oriented. Seriously — this is not just some jargon we picked up from the Internet, which is why we’ve now mentioned it five times.
Want to apply? Send an email and resume starting with “Dearest Robot Overlord” and don’t forget the dance maneuver citation to [email protected]. And please, show some creativity, demonstrate flair, show us how you’ve gone against the grain, yet kept everyone on the team aligned and the client happy with the result.