ISO: Kick Ass Media Buyer
Elasticity has an immediate opportunity for a digitally savvy, socially connected media buyer and analyst who knows that today’s approach requires more than an analytical mind. It requires creative thinking, impeccable team collaboration and an obsession for getting all the little details right that make a project a success. We are looking for someone who has a firm grasp of many or all aspects of media buying including social media, programmatic media and search marketing, and a desire for driving results. We’re a young and growing agency, so the job description is going to be beyond your typical media buying position.
We’re looking for someone to manage the day-to-day execution of media buys, with a focus on digital media including programmatic, social, search, digital audio/video and OTT media. As a full-service agency, there are countless opportunities to explore your interests in other areas throughout the agency, including analytics, copywriting, social media, and more.
- Activate, manage and optimize campaigns for a variety of clients and organizations.
- Developing, executing and monitoring programmatic media, digital media or paid social media campaigns including promotion of organic content or stand-alone campaigns.
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing regular updates to account teams and clients.
- Work with Analytics to build reports with Google Data Studio and provide useful analysis and commentary.
- Conducting research to identify opportunities aligned with client objectives.
- Coordinating the deployment and implementation of analytics and tracking code or SDK integration to clients’ Web sites and mobile apps.
- Working with cross-functional teams to build and test out new strategies/ad units to deliver upon marketing objectives.
- Provide analysis of ad performance and determine trends and recommendations to be shared with the content team and client.
- Present media strategy recommendations via interpretive dance or other artistic endeavors.
- 4+ years media planning/buying experience, including paid social, digital media, print, outdoor, and programmatic media buying.
- Strong writing ability is essential.
- Media channel expertise is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Above average Etch-A-Sketch artistic skills.
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well and be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Certifications (not necessarily required): Facebook Blueprint, Google AdWords, Google Analytics