Are you a social savvy leader who’s looking for a challenge?
Our team is growing and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media, loves facing new challenges, and is eager to help lead the next generation of social media superstars.
If you’re the type of person who:
- Lives and breathes social;
- Are obsessed with trends and culture;
- You roll up your sleeves and work with a “no task is too small” attitude;
- You are always thinking “how can we do this better?”;
- You thrive in a fluid environment and can manage multiple priorities and think and act on your feet;
- Are bottom-line oriented and drives for project, client, and agency success;
- Has the ability to lead well under pressure, to ensure deadlines are met while exceeding clients’ expectations;
- Has the ability to manage multiple team members, including Manager-level direct reports;
- Are astute at recognizing, managing, and resolving difficult situations, including conversations with client, team, vendors;
- Are a team player who actively engages with team members and helps when needed;
- Understands agency-life isn’t always 40-hour / 5-day / office-only work weeks;
- And you like to travel (10-15%+);
Then keep reading because this position might be just the right fit for you!
The ideal Director of Social Media candidate will have a :
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in social media at a global brand or at a social or integrated/digital marketing communications agency.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven leadership (not direct management) experience, including exceptional team-building skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An effective leader with exceptional judgment and people management skills. People want to work for you and collaborate alongside you.
- Experience in working with different business models (B2B, B2C and Direct-to-Consumer) to help increase ROI.
- A proven track record of developing multi-discipline strategies and programs that have driven tangible results.
- Proficient in using social media listening and publishing tools; along with experience with reporting analytics and insights.
- Experience leading multi-discipline campaigns with paid media, technology, agency and creative teams.
- Proficient in social paid media best practices and campaign set-up/optimizations.
- Experience in influencer marketing.
Essential duties will include:
- As an agency thought-leader, be the subject matter expert on all things social media-related.
- Stay on the bleeding edge of new platforms and existing platform changes (e.g. algorithm shifts).
- Lead and mentor team(s) to build a culture of accountability and high performance.
- Develop activities to foster the growth of knowledge within team members of varying levels.
- Monitor team workload and work with the VP of Client Services to address staffing needs.
- Diplomatically assign clients to team members based on project requirements and employee skill levels.
- Provide senior-level strategic experience on accounts (as needed).
- Support new business development opportunities.
- Work with appropriate department heads to develop overall marketing and content strategies to ensure execution is on brand and appropriate for the channel.
- Develop/manage client relationships (as needed).
- Assist in other activities within the agency (as needed)
You’re the principal contact between the Account Management and Social Media teams and have responsibilities including:
- Accountability to the Client for the work delivered
- Accountability to the Agency for the revenue generated
Founded in 2009, we’re a St. Louis-born, full-service digital agency with offices in Denver, Los Angeles
and Dallas. We are a staff of nearly 30 marketing and creative professionals with a legacy of building deep connections for brands with audiences through our unique, data-driven integrated approach.
Elasticity was founded with the intention of seeking diverse thinking and experiences, believing unique perspectives lead to great ideas. Our company was built upon giving a supportive platform where team members are encouraged to express themselves freely. That’s who we are, it’s in our DNA, and we stand with those who support a healthy culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Ready to Apply?
So if you meet the criteria and are ready for a challenge – let’s talk. Send us a DM on social media (@goelastic) or email us at [email protected]